Small victories. The sun came out and blessed us this afternoon- perfect weather for painting on the Chassis Saver.
Before- rusty frame and nasty, muddy belly pan. I must not have taken a close-up photo of the rusty frame with the floor removed- too gross, I guess. But you get the general idea.....
Before- rusty frame and nasty, muddy belly pan. I must not have taken a close-up photo of the rusty frame with the floor removed- too gross, I guess. But you get the general idea.....
After-NICE! Rust, you are neutralized. I do understand that y'all think I'm nuts to be excited about this...but it's progress. It's that "clean slate" thing. Plus, it was less work than I'd anticipated- a very welcome change.
Andy and Tom: you are right, it is REALLY difficult to get Chassis Saver off one's bod. But I don't have the kind of job where I can show up with black paint on my arm. I got it off....pretty much had to take the skin off to remove it, though.

No comments:
Post a Comment